We will be hiring (2) individuals for this job/position.
Closes: Position(s) open until filled.
Job Title: Production Studio Supervisor/Computer Lab Attendant
Ends: 12/15/13 (or when grant funds are exhausted)
Salary/Stipend: $13.00 hr
Job Type: Contract Position
Location: West Seattle
Under the minimal supervision of the Program Coordinator, the Production Studio Supervisor/Computer Lab Attendant will manage drop-in hours for clients interested in Arts & Tech job training, music & video production and cartoon animation.
- Operation/oversight of the Unified Outreach Video Production and Cartoon Animation Studios.
- Interact with the public, customers and agencies in a professional manner to present program information according to program guidelines. Represent Unified Outreach in a positive, professional and confidential manner.
- Document/log daily attendance of the Unified Outreach Video Production and Cartoon Animation Studios drop-in clients and scheduling/check-in of client’s reserving studio time.
- Provide basic technical support for clients using the PC lab, Adobe Suite software programs, sound booth, or other lab resources.
- Check voicemail daily. Respond to messages or forward messages to appropriate personnel via phone/email.
- Interact/encourage youth involved in the Unified Outreach arts programs.
- Records management, data entry, filing, mailroom responsibilities.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary.
Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite software. Minimum 1 year experience working with youth and/or diverse communities.