Have you ever thought about doing voice-over work for cartoons? What if you were able to not only add your voice, but also your character-likeness? “Meet the Mascots” is the new cartoon series being produced in Seattle, Washington and set to debut in 2017, and this is your chance to make a starring appearance!
No Experience Needed!
Creator David Toledo is giving fans the chance to win a “walk-on” role in an upcoming episode of the cartoon-animation series “Meet the Mascots”.
Every Saturday between November 12th – December 17th, 2016 Meet the Mascots is offering fans the opportunity to appear in an episode as their own custom cartoon character; complete with that fan’s own voice.
Meet the Mascots will create a unique character based on the winning contestants likeness based on photo’s provided by the winner.
First step; watch the video! The pilot episode of Meet the Mascots is available for viewing on YouTube and VIMEO.
1. The pilot episode of Meet the Mascots is available for viewing on YouTube and VIMEO. (Video links are at the bottom of this page!)
2. Email MascotCartoons@gmail.com with CONTEST in the subject line.
3. Answer the following questions in the body of the email;
a) Why is Ribbie (the Moose) upset with Jelly (the Monkey) at the beginning of the show?
b) What does Richie (the Bird) tell Blitz (the Dog) he smells like?
c) What political figure does Jelly meet at the audition?
d) What is the name of the band holding auditions?
4. Include your name, age, city, email, and phone number.
* Drawings will be held every Saturday between November 12th and December 17th. Winners will be notified by email. Please only enter once from your email. All entries will remain in the pool for the duration of the contest.
** Winners do not receive any monetary compensation for their participation in this project; neither the contest, the cartoon, nor for providing their voices for the cartoon.
*** Winners must complete and return the Appearance Authorization Release form.
**** Winners under 18 years of age must have parent/guardian permission to participate.
sponsored by: http://www.UnifiedOutreach.com